Seventh Sense works with energy, water and waste regulators to put in place best practice regulatory and compliance frameworks that result in improved efficiencies and the conservation of natural resources.
Seventh Sense also works with government and private sector organisations to ensure they have the required strategies, systems and capabilities to enable improvements in energy and water efficiency and waste minimisation as well as compliance with relevant regulations.
Seventh Sense Energy, Water and Waste services extend to:
- water supply and waste-water strategies
- waste management stategies
- energy and water demand management strategies
- energy, water and waste management plans
- energy cooperatives
- community energy projects
- carbon auditing & trading